How can I protect my oral health?
- Teeth Brushing at least twice a day
- Regular flossing
- Healthy food and timely regulated meal/snacks
- Replacing toothbrush after at least three to four months
- Smoking cessation. Smoke badly damage oral health. Have regular dental checkups if smoking regularly
- Pregnant women suggested to eat healthy and stay orally fit
- Maintaining oral care of your children with guided teeth cleaning techniques
- Regular oral checkups
- Immediate dental consultation on experiencing any of dental issues to avoid further worsening
Do you know that your dental problems can likely to have chronic condition to your overall health? Are you getting the dental treatments with good dental practice and modern instruments? Are you looking for the best and affordable dental implants India? Get a Call 079-27272727 with more information about your dental query.